TanklockED bag with waterproof inner bag and removable map holder, capacity 20 ltr.
• High tenacity 1200D Polyester W / R and polymer foam shell
• Hypalon inserts
The TanklockED system enables a tanklock bag to be secured to the specific flange mounted to the fuel cap, using a security lock thus ensuring increased security. The TANKLOCK bag can be attached and detached from the fuel tank without using the key. The key is only used to secure the tanklock bag when the motorcycle is left unattended. The lock type used in the ED System can be matched to the security locks used in top and side-cases, the trolley base and also the tool box by using one of the following lock sets; SL102 / SL103 or SL105.
To be fitted in conjunction with the specific tanklock fitting BF_ _
• Removable waterproof inner bag with IP X5 impermeability
• 2 outer pockets with zipper closure
• Holder for pocket-sized Sat-Nav / mobile phone included in the cover
• Print incorporating a reflective motif for increased visibility
• Removable waterproof map / tablet holder made from high-frequency welded Tarpaulin
• Shoulder straps for easy transportation as a rucksack
• Padding that is removable from the rear pocket to cover the base attachment when the bag is carried as a rucksack
• Rain cover with transparent window