X-LINE XL08, A 40-LITRE TOP CASE WITH MONOKEY® PLATE AND REMOVABLE INNER BAG
X-Line XL08 soft case with Monokey® attachment system
X-Line XL08, a 40-litre top case with Monokey® plate and removable inner bag
The new XL08 soft top case is designed for touring enthusiasts. Easy to install using the fixing system with Monokey® plate, waterproof, and with a 40-litre load capacity, it is the ideal travel companion.
The cutting-edge design focuses on practicality and ease of use, with materials designed to ensure maximum performance over long distances and UV resistance for up to 1,500 hours.
The main opening with double slider conceals the product’s crowning feature, a removable, waterproof inner bag for taking all the essentials with you without having to release the top case.
The two spacious side pockets are easily accessible, and, to increase the available space, the XL08 top case is complete with double straps on the upper part to secure any additional load, for example if the rider wants to keep a softshell jacket or rain gear within reach.
The rear mesh pocket makes it possible to stow gloves and other items when parked.
Like other products in the line, the XL08 rear top case comes complete with a shoulder strap and handles for carrying.
Attractive reflective inserts increase visibility and safety at night and in poorly lit areas.
• 1200D W/R polyester
• TPU and nylon
• 1680D PU coated polyester
• Highly UV-resistant exterior materials (UV TESTED 1,500 hrs.)
• Compatible with all MONOKEY® plates
• 2 side pockets separate from the main compartment
• Main opening with double slider
• Rear mesh pocket
• Integrated additional load system comprising 2 straps with Duraflex® hooks at the ends, for fastening to 2 Hypalon belt loops
• Removable water-resistant inner bag with IPX5 impermeability (resistant to heavy rain and extreme conditions)
• Shoulder strap for easy carrying
• Carrying handle
• Monokey® plate fastening
• Reflective inserts for greater visibility
The X-Line family combines technologies that favour innovative materials and assembly/fixing systems. Products are suitable for any GT or adventure motorcycle.